Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bromance explained #1

So in this series I will attempt using simple objects, events, or characteristics to explain why X10 and I have the perfect Bromance.

First in this series is the sweet nectar we both prefer;
Dr. Pepper



X10 and I both really love Dr. Pepper and we love people that love Dr. Pepper. Though it's not always the most popular choice. You have to ask for it in restaurants because both Coca Cola and Pepsi distribute it on a limited basis. While the health benefits of drinking a carbonated soda are arguable at least Dr. Pepper has "Dr." in it's name so it must have some health benefit.

The CEO of Dr Pepper / 7-Up has said:

"
I've always maintained you cannot tell anyone what Dr Pepper tastes like because it's so different. It's not an apple, it's not an orange, it's not a strawberry, it's not a root beer, it's not even a cola. It's a different kind of drink with a unique taste all its own.
"

This quote is analgous to trying to descibe our Bromance. It's unique, it is HLP, it is, through 'Bromance Explained' you will see highlights and anecdotes, but to truly experience our HLPness you will have to guzzle it down yourself.

1 comment:

  1. As the Dr Pepper chica who loves you both, I feel I must add my comment of approval to this blog post. Long live Dr Pepper, the Bromance, and our friendship.

    ReplyDelete